Ravenbank will no longer accept any cash or cheque payments of lunch or snack. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. You can also pay using a Paypoint machine.ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
Please can we ask you to ensure the following:
- In order to ensure the smooth transition to cashless, please can you activate your accounts as soon as you receive your letter.
- Activation letters will be sent to parents however the account name will be who is set up as Priority 1 contact.
- If you already have a ParentPay account with another school, you can simply add your child using the activation code we have provided you.
- You will be able to link siblings once you have activated one account.
- For Reception and KS1 parents, even though you do not currently pay for your meals you will still need to activate your account to pay for snacks.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
Paying by Paypoint? click on this link to locate your nearest one
Our nearest Paypoint is at Sainsburys in the village.